Support Engineer (m/f/d)
As a Support Engineer (m/f/d) you are the first point of contact for support requests - you prioritize them and ensure their solution in close cooperation with the teams.
Motius - We R&D: From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we're building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our customers.
Our Tech Specialists from diverse technical backgrounds are organized in tech clusters. As part of our cluster work we share learnings and best practices and build up tech specific knowledge by creating roadmaps and evaluating up-and-coming technologies to be realized in future projects.
- You support our R&D projects concerning the 1st and 2nd level support
- As a member of our tech support you encourage the different R&D teams with all IT-related issues
- You monitor and maintain IT-applications as well as environments including troubleshooting and ensure a smooth process
- You help improve our monitoring and operations infrastructure using tools from Atlassian
- You use modern cloud infrastructure on AWS and Azure, as well as Kubernetes Rancher to diagnose problems
- Proven experience in a relevant field such as Support- / Site Reliability Engineering (SRE), DevOps or IT Administration
- Technical debugging skills with web backend and frontend code, including working with container management tools to redeploy failing services
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or in similar disciplines is a plus
- Interest in new tech trends and curiosity to dive deeper into various topics
- Enthusiastic about the collaboration with different teams and fields, a solution-oriented way of working and strong command of German and English language (both verbal and written)
- We enable: The chance to use newest technologies in our different R&D projects, an individual learning & development budget and a defined Talent Journey for your further growth
- We create: Huge impact on future products and insights from a broad range of industries, in an environment with flexible working hours and up to 50% remote work
- We explore: Regular Tech Discovery and Discovery Conference to stay close to new tech
- We are community-driven: Vibrant and interdisciplinary tech community as well as regular team buildings and company events