Working Student Marketing (m/f/d)
As a Working Student (m/f/d) in the area Marketing, you will take on a significant role and closely collaborate with Camilla and Nora. Our Marketing team aims to make Motius the best place for Techies, and is enforcing our market position as R&D partner for new tech. Let’s spread the word about Motius!
Motius - We R&D: From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we're building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our customers.
- You will assist us in scouting relevant topics for all our communication channels (mainly blog, newsletter, Instagram, and LinkedIn), including inquiry and coordination of input from expert colleagues to realize your ideas
- You will contribute to editing content pieces (write and visualize) and transferring them to our Content Management System
- You will support promoting Motius with online and offline campaigns (LinkedIn, Instagram, email, banners, and events) in close collaboration with our Sales or People & Talents Team
- You will help the team in monitoring all marketing activities and support the implementation of appropriate measures, like SEO or testing new Social Media formats and channels
- You are studying Business Administration, Economics, Industrial Engineering, Communication Sciences, or equivalent
- Ideally, you have gained initial practical experience in the field of marketing and possess the curiosity to delve into additional subjects
- Your conceptual and creative abilities distinguish you, along with your independent work style and enthusiasm for teamwork
- You possess an affinity for emerging technologies and a strong command of the German and English language, both written and spoken
- We enable: Comprehensive Onboarding Program and the perspective of a permanent position after graduation
- We create: Huge impact on future products and insights from a broad range of industries, in an environment with flexible working hours and up to 50% remote work
- We explore: Opportunity to dive into different areas within our internal Learning and Development formats (Learning Lunch, Motius University, Discovery Conference, etc.)
- We are community-driven: Strong feedback culture surrounded by flat hierarchies as well as regular team building and company events