How Novel User Experiences Enable
New Business and Customer Value
As our existing devices grow in power - think smartphones equipped with AR capabilities and Lidar - VR hardware is also becoming increasingly sophisticated and accessible to a wider audience.
These advancements are unlocking fresh opportunities for xR applications and gaining wider customer acceptance. They boost productivity, foster collaboration, and open doors to entirely new customer segments. Investing in new UX designs yields multiple long-term benefits.
UX Has Been Around Since the First Computers, but It’s Progressing Fast and So Should You.
Early HMIs facilitated digital interactions with machines, streamlining data handling, cutting manual work, and minimizing errors, ultimately saving time and money.
As machines tackle varied tasks, advanced interfaces are vital, meeting complex needs while ensuring user-friendliness. Modern UX caters to diverse uses, offering personalized interactions and proactive feedback.
Emerging UX tech like AR, VR, and gesture control enables natural digital interactions. From AR training to immersive marketing, UX blurs reality, captivating users everywhere.
The 3 Phases to Success
We adapt our approach to your specific needs and starting point. Whether you desire a beautiful design based on wireframes or prefer to start from scratch: we are here for you.
- Defining user types (personas) and usage situations
- Conducting user interviews to establish user personas, their concrete needs and pain points
- Mapping the user journey & ideating opportunities for improvement (e.g. features that help solve issues)
- Developing storyboards and wireframes to test and validate user value
- Mapping functionalities per user group and defining an information/interaction architecture (structuring)
- Feature conception and testing to achieve user acceptance
UI Design and Testing
- Building on common UI libraries adapted to your custom requirements and target CI (web/app)
- Generation of clickable prototypes for direct user testing and frontend handover (web/app)
- Handover to frontend development (web/app)
- Defining the usable environment (xR)
- Guiding user movement through navigation (xR)
- Making first use intuitive through user-friendly onboarding (xR)
- Defining interactions, e.g. via gestures & user interface controls (xR)
- Design support to retain the “voice of the user” during development (regardless of technology)
Our Expertise for
Your Specific Needs
Re-Inventing Your Business
We strive to develop the best-suited tech solutions for you. That's why our team brings expert knowledge from various fields.
Overview of Skills
- Software Engineering
- Data Science and Artificial Intelligence (AI)
- DevOps and MLOps
- Robotics Engineering
- Embedded Development
- Digital Design (UX/UI)
- Front- and Backend Development
- Innovation Consulting
Your Key Benefits
The next big thing in machine maintenance is Augmented Reality (AR). We help you to bridge the gap between complex machinery and efficient repair, so your business stays ahead of the curve.
Augmented Reality for Efficient Machine Maintenance
- Deep visualizations and real-time data: enhanced visualization of schematics and diagrams for accurate repairs.
- Efficient task management: Interactive user interface with live checklists, reducing errors and saving time.
- AI-powered insights: Machine learning algorithms provide predictive maintenance recommendations, optimizing repair processes.
We specialize in crafting unique solutions tailored to complex machine repairs. And we think they can and should be intuitive, efficient, and precise. Unlike many products out there, our approach is cross-technology and comprehensive. Get real-time schematics, AI-driven insights, and an interactive user interface. This enables your technicians to execute their tasks with unparalleled accuracy.
At Motius, we've mastered AR solutions in projects with Allianz, BMW, and TÜV. Whether it's a startup or a multinational corporation, our AR solution is tailored to fit the unique needs of every business.
The Best Advertising:
Building the Future of Mobility – BMW "I Interaction Ease"
BMW needed a visionary prototype of their mobility concept of the future. We built the extraordinarily intuitive “i Interaction Ease”, which has a truly Intelligent Personal Assistant (IPA) for your car.
Connected BETA Labs, BMW
Digitizing the Construction Industry With Rehau
How we created a holistic product that is needed and accepted by the rarely digitized construction industry. A digital solution to bring together different stakeholders in the building construction industry and therefore improve current workflows.
Creating an Impact
in Various Fields
- Technology enables new ways to increase efficiency, speed, and effectiveness in organizations.
- We enable tailored technology solutions aligned with your business goals.
- Maximize productivity, quality, and human potential for ultimate competitiveness and success.
- We create custom tech solutions, automating and optimizing your production for peak performance.
- Pioneer product and tech innovations to enhance your competitiveness.
- We guide you through the entire tech innovation process.
Welcome to our FAQ section! Here, you can find a list of frequently asked questions to provide you with quick and helpful answers. If you can't find what you're looking for, feel free to reach out to us.