Working Student Robotics (m/f/d)
You will assist our R&D team in advancing and overseeing one of our projects, where we have supported the entire product development process. Together with our client, we have developed the world's first self-driving LED wall.
Motius - We R&D: From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we're building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our customers.
You will support our R&D team in advancing and overseeing one of our projects. In this project, we have assisted in the entire product development lifecycle, from prototype to a series of products on both the hardware and software fronts. Together with our client, we have developed the world's first self-driving LED wall. For more details, you can refer to our project presentation.
- As a part of the team, you will not only accompany the ongoing development of the project but also the product in its application, for example, at events
- This gives you the opportunity to witness the developed software live in action across various use cases
- You will gain a comprehensive overview of the underlying architecture and handle hands-on tasks in the areas of Robotics, Mechanical, Electrical, and Software.
- You are currently enrolled in a program related to Robotics, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a comparable field
- Alongside a willingness to delve deeper into all of the following areas, you bring practical experience to one or more of them
- You enjoy working hands-on with topics, are familiar with corresponding tools such as Python, ROS, Atlassian, and possess strong communication skills in both German and English, both written and spoken
- We enable: The chance to use newest technologies in our different R&D projects and the perspective of a permanent position after graduation
- We create: Huge impact on future products and insights from a broad range of industries, in an environment with flexible working hours and up to 50% remote work
- We explore: Opportunity to dive into different areas within our internal Learning and Development formats (Learning Lunch, Motius University, Discovery Conference, etc.)
- We are community-driven: Vibrant and interdisciplinary tech community as well as regular team buildings and company events