Join our Tech Community as Working Student (m/f/d)
Join our tech community via our talent pool as a Working Student (m/f/d). You are a part of our small and agile teams in our diverse R&D projects - either on a flexible & short-term basis, or continuously from project to project.
Motius - We R&D: From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we're building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our customers.
- You study Informatics, Software Engineering, Data Engineering, Business Informatics, UI/UX, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Robotics, or similar disciplines
- Experience in agile development projects in a domain covered by at least one of our Tech Clusters
- Curiousity about the latest tech trends and R&D, and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
- You want to have a direct impact on the products and innovations of our customers
- We enable: The chance to use newest technologies in our different R&D projects and the perspective of a permanent position after graduation
- We create: Huge impact on future products and insights from a broad range of industries, in an environment with flexible working hours and up to 50% remote work
- We explore: Opportunity to dive into different areas within our internal Learning and Development formats (Learning Lunch, Motius University, Discovery Conference, etc.)
- We are community-driven: Vibrant and interdisciplinary tech community as well as regular team buildings and company events