Sales Development Representative (m/f/d)
The mission of our Sales & Partner Impact team is to transform ambiguous problems into initial project and product concepts using cutting-edge technologies. We aim to accelerate our customers' innovation cycles and derive holistic solutions that have a significant business impact.
Motius - We R&D: From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we're building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our customers.
- Identifying, approaching and qualifying potential new customers, especially via Linkedin, email & cold-calling as part of our sales development team around Sebi
- You organise meetings and support our account executives up to deal closings with customers
- You inspire potential new customers of Motius and thus have a direct impact on further growth
- Carrying out market and trend analyses as well as deriving measures which you implement together with our marketing team and/or account management
- Joint improvement and further development of our lead generation process on the basis of KPIs
- Initial experience in lead generation/customer service/inside sales in a B2B environment, ideally in a consulting or technology start-up environment
- Commercial apprenticeship or Bachelor degree in Business Administration, TUM Management & Technology, VWL, Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- You are a hunter and a hands-on person with a passion for new technologies and products
- Strong communication skills in German and English, as well as confidence in dealing with different stakeholders and across different media (phone, email, social media)
- We enable: Comprehensive Onboarding Program, an individual learning & development budget and a defined Talent Journey for your further growth
- We create: Huge impact on future products and insights from a broad range of industries, in an environment with flexible working hours and up to 50% remote work
- We explore: Opportunity to dive into different areas within our internal Learning and Development formats (Learning Lunch, Motius University, Discovery Conference, etc.)
- We are community-driven: Strong feedback culture surrounded by flat hierarchies as well as regular team building and company events